Gin Seibaa Index du Forum
Gin Seibaa
Forum de la guilde Gin Seibaa.

Gin Seibaa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Vampire Diaries - 04x15 - Stand By Me HDTV X264-LOL 720 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin Seibaa Index du Forum -> Partie semi-privée -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meghygise

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Vampire Diaries - 04x15 - Stand By Me HDTV X264-LOL 720 Répondre en citant

The Vampire Diaries - 04x15 - Stand By Me HDTV X264-LOL 720p Dimension MSD > urlin.us/2c127

Stefan,,walks,,into,,the,,cave,,with,,a,,shocked,,look,,on,,his,,faceShe,,,,freaks,,,,,drops,,,,the,,,,mask,,,,and,,,,fleesGreenlandicGuaraniGujaratiGumatjGunwingguHaitianHakkaHaryanviHassanyaHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHokkienHopiHungarianIboIcelandicIndian,,,Sign,,,LanguageIndonesianInuktitutInupiaqIrishIrish,,,GaelicItalianJapaneseJapanese,,,Sign,,,LangBonnie,,reveals,,the,,rest,,of,,Shane's,,(DAVID,,ALPAY),,plan.Dirigido,,por:Lance,,AndersonElenco:Nina,,DobrevPaul,,WesleyIan,,SomerhalderSteven,,RFlashbacks,,,,to,,,,earlier,,,,show,,,,Shane,,,,telling,,,,Bonnie,,,,about,,,,Silas,,,,being,,,,trapped,,,,in,,,,the,,,,tomb,,,,for,,,,2000,,,,years,,,,because,,,,Bonnie's,,,,ancestor;,,,,Qetsiyah,,,,trapped,,,,him,,,,there,,,,and,,,,created,,,,the,,,,Other,,,,Side,,,,so,,,,once,,,,he,,,,was,,,,released,,,,from,,,,his,,,,tomb,,,,,he,,,,wouldn't,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,see,,,,his,,,,love,,,,,he'd,,,,go,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Other,,,,sideStefan,,says,,turning,,off,,Elena's,,humanity,,was,,a,,mistakeThis,,,,was,,,,the,,,,second,,,,time,,,,that,,,,Stefan,,,,and,,,,Meredith,,,,share,,,,the,,,,same,,,,sceneDemocratic,,RepubliView,,,Check,,,in,,,DETAILS,,,Full,,,Cast,,,and,,,Crew,,,Release,,,Dates,,,Official,,,Sites,,,Box,,,Office/Business,,,Company,,,Credits,,,Filming,,,Locations,,,Technical,,,Specs,,,Literature,,,STORYLINE,,,Taglines,,,Plot,,,Summary,,,Synopsis,,,Plot,,,Keywords,,,Parents,,,Guide,,,RELATED,,,ITEMS,,,NewsDesk,,,External,,,Sites,,,OPINION,,,Awards,,,FAQ,,,User,,,Reviews,,,User,,,Ratings,,,External,,,Reviews,,,Metacritic,,,Reviews,,,Message,,,Board,,,PHOTO,,,&,,,VIDEO,,,Photo,,,Gallery,,,Trailers,,,and,,,Videos,,,DID,,,YOU,,,KNOW?,,,Trivia,,,Goofs,,,Crazy,,,Credits,,,Quotes,,,Alternate,,,Versions,,,Connections,,,Soundtracks,,,The,,,Vampire,,,Diaries,,,(2009,,,),,,8.9/10,,,951,,,1,,,user,,,4,,,critic,,,Rate,,,This,,,Stand,,,by,,,Me,,,TV-14,,,,,,43min,,,,,,Drama,,,,Fantasy,,,,Horror,,,,,,Episode,,,aired,,,21,,,February,,,2013,,,Season,,,4,,,,,,Episode,,,15,,,Previous,,,All,,,Episodes,,,(178),,,Next,,,Damon,,,and,,,Rebekah,,,(CLAIRE,,,HOLT),,,learn,,,an,,,unexpected,,,bit,,,of,,,recent,,,history,,,from,,,Vaughn,,,(CHARLIE,,,BEWLEY)And,,,then,,,,we'll,,,heal,,,you,,,and,,,do,,,it,,,again,,,and,,,again,,,and,,,again.",,,Damon:,,,"You,,,are,,,creepy.",,,Rebekah,,,(smiles):,,,"Thank,,,you.",,,Multimedia,,,Soundtrack,,,"Family",,,,,,Noah,,,Gundersen,,,Pictures,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,References,,,See,,,also,,,The,,,Vampire,,,Diaries,,,Episodes,,,Season,,,1,,,(Ratings),,,"Pilot",,,,,,"The,,,Night,,,of,,,the,,,Comet",,,,,,"Friday,,,Night,,,Bites",,,,,,"Family,,,Ties",,,,,,"You're,,,Undead,,,to,,,Me",,,,,,"Lost,,,Girls",,,,,,"Haunted",,,,,,"162,,,Candles",,,,,,"History,,,Repeating",,,,,,"The,,,Turning,,,Point",,,,,,"Bloodlines",,,,,,"Unpleasantville",,,,,,"Children,,,of,,,the,,,Damned",,,,,,"Fool,,,Me,,,Once",,,,,,"A,,,Few,,,Good,,,Men",,,,,,"There,,,Goes,,,the,,,Neighborhood",,,,,,"Let,,,The,,,Right,,,One,,,In",,,,,,"Under,,,Control",,,,,,"Miss,,,Mystic,,,Falls",,,,,,"Blood,,,Brothers",,,,,,"Isobel,,,(episode)",,,,,,"Founder's,,,Day",,,Season,,,2,,,(Ratings),,,"The,,,Return",,,,,,"Brave,,,New,,,World",,,,,,"Bad,,,Moon,,,Rising",,,,,,"Memory,,,Lane",,,,,,"Kill,,,or,,,Be,,,Killed",,,,,,"Plan,,,B",,,,,,"Masquerade",,,,,,"Rose,,,(episode)",,,,,,"Katerina",,,,,,"The,,,Sacrifice",,,,,,"By,,,the,,,Light,,,of,,,the,,,Moon",,,,,,"The,,,Descent",,,,,,"Daddy,,,Issues",,,,,,"Crying,,,Wolf",,,,,,"The,,,Dinner,,,Party",,,,,,"The,,,House,,,Guest",,,,,,"Know,,,Thy,,,Enemy",,,,,,"The,,,Last,,,Dance",,,,,,"Klaus,,,(episode)",,,,,,"The,,,Last,,,Day",,,,,,"The,,,Sun,,,Also,,,Rises",,,,,,"As,,,I,,,Lay,,,Dying",,,Season,,,3,,,(Ratings),,,"The,,,Birthday",,,,,,"The,,,Hybrid",,,,,,"The,,,End,,,of,,,The,,,Affair",,,,,,"Disturbing,,,Behavior",,,,,,"The,,,Reckoning",,,,,,"Smells,,,Like,,,Teen,,,Spirit",,,,,,"Ghost,,,World",,,,,,"Ordinary,,,People",,,,,,"Homecoming",,,,,,"The,,,New,,,Deal",,,,,,"Our,,,Town",,,,,,"The,,,Ties,,,That,,,Bind",,,,,,"Bringing,,,Out,,,The,,,Dead",,,,,,"Dangerous,,,Liaisons",,,,,,"All,,,My,,,Children",,,,,,"1912",,,,,,"Break,,,On,,,Through",,,,,,"The,,,Murder,,,of,,,One",,,,,,"Heart,,,of,,,Darkness",,,,,,"Do,,,Not,,,Go,,,Gentle",,,,,,"Before,,,Sunset",,,,,,"The,,,Departed",,,Season,,,4,,,(Ratings),,,"Growing,,,Pains",,,,,,"Memorial",,,,,,"The,,,Rager",,,,,,"The,,,Five",,,,,,"The,,,Killer",,,,,,"We,,,All,,,Go,,,a,,,Little,,,Mad,,,Sometimes",,,,,,"My,,,Brothers,,,Keeper",,,,,,"Well,,,Always,,,Have,,,Bourbon,,,Street",,,,,,"O,,,Come,,,,All,,,Ye,,,Faithful",,,,,,"After,,,School,,,Special",,,,,,"Catch,,,Me,,,If,,,You,,,Can",,,,,,"A,,,View,,,to,,,a,,,Kill",,,,,,"Into,,,the,,,Wild",,,,,,"Down,,,the,,,Rabbit,,,Hole",,,,,,"Stand,,,By,,,Me",,,,,,"Bring,,,It,,,On",,,,,,"Because,,,the,,,Night",,,,,,"American,,,Gothic",,,,,,"Pictures,,,of,,,You",,,,,,"The,,,Originals,,,(Episode)",,,,,,"She's,,,Come,,,Undone",,,,,,"The,,,Walking,,,Dead",,,,,,"Graduation,,,(Episode)",,,Season,,,5,,,(Ratings),,,"I,,,Know,,,What,,,You,,,Did,,,Last,,,Summer",,,,,,"True,,,Lies",,,,,,"Original,,,Sin",,,,,,"For,,,Whom,,,the,,,Bell,,,Tolls",,,,,,"Monster's,,,Ball",,,,,,"Handle,,,with,,,Care",,,,,,"Death,,,and,,,the,,,Maiden",,,,,,"Dead,,,Man,,,on,,,Campus",,,,,,"The,,,Cell",,,,,,"Fifty,,,Shades,,,of,,,Grayson",,,,,,"500,,,Years,,,of,,,Solitude",,,,,,"The,,,Devil,,,Inside",,,,,,"Total,,,Eclipse,,,of,,,the,,,Heart",,,,,,"No,,,Exit",,,,,,"Gone,,,Girl",,,,,,"While,,,You,,,Were,,,Sleeping",,,,,,"Rescue,,,Me",,,,,,"Resident,,,Evil",,,,,,"Man,,,on,,,Fire",,,,,,"What,,,Lies,,,Beneath",,,,,,"Promised,,,Land",,,,,,"Home",,,Season,,,6,,,(Ratings),,,"I'll,,,Remember",,,,,,"Yellow,,,Ledbetter",,,,,,"Welcome,,,to,,,Paradise",,,,,,"Black,,,Hole,,,Sun",,,,,,"The,,,World,,,Has,,,Turned,,,and,,,Left,,,Me,,,Here",,,,,,"The,,,More,,,You,,,Ignore,,,Me,,,,The,,,Closer,,,I,,,Get",,,,,,"Do,,,You,,,Remember,,,the,,,First,,,Time?",,,,,,"Fade,,,Into,,,You",,,,,,"I,,,Alone",,,,,,"Christmas,,,Through,,,Your,,,Eyes",,,,,,"Woke,,,Up,,,With,,,a,,,Monster",,,,,,"Prayer,,,For,,,the,,,Dying",,,,,,"The,,,Day,,,I,,,Tried,,,To,,,Live",,,,,,"Stay",,,,,,"Let,,,Her,,,Go",,,,,,"The,,,Downward,,,Spiral",,,,,,"A,,,Bird,,,in,,,a,,,Gilded,,,Cage",,,,,,"I,,,Never,,,Could,,,Love,,,Like,,,That",,,,,,"Because",,,,,,"I'd,,,Leave,,,My,,,Happy,,,Home,,,For,,,You",,,,,,"I'll,,,Wed,,,You,,,in,,,the,,,Golden,,,Summertime",,,,,,"I'm,,,Thinking,,,Of,,,You,,,All,,,The,,,While",,,Season,,,7,,,(Ratings),,,"Day,,,One,,,of,,,Twenty-Two,,,Thousand,,,,Give,,,or,,,Take",,,,,,"Never,,,Let,,,Me,,,Go",,,,,,"Age,,,of,,,Innocence",,,,,,"I,,,Carry,,,Your,,,Heart,,,With,,,Me",,,,,,"Live,,,Through,,,This",,,,,,"Best,,,Served,,,Cold",,,,,,"Mommie,,,Dearest",,,,,,"Hold,,,Me,,,,Thrill,,,Me,,,,Kiss,,,Me,,,,Kill,,,Me",,,,,,"Hell,,,Is,,,Other,,,People",,,,,,"Things,,,We,,,Lost,,,in,,,the,,,Fire",,,,,,"Postcards,,,from,,,the,,,Edge",,,,,,"This,,,Woman's,,,Work",,,,,,"Moonlight,,,on,,,the,,,Bayou",,,,,,"I,,,Would,,,for,,,You",,,,,,"Days,,,of,,,Future,,,Past",,,,,,"I,,,Went,,,to,,,the,,,Woods",,,,,,"One,,,Way,,,or,,,Another",,,,,,"Somebody,,,That,,,I,,,Used,,,to,,,Know",,,,,,"Kill,,,'Em,,,All",,,,,,"Requiem,,,for,,,a,,,Dream",,,,,,"Gods,,,and,,,Monsters",,,Related,,,Bloopers,,,and,,,continuity,,,errors,,,,,,Cast,,,Crossovers,,,,,,Crossovers,,,,,,Character,,,Appearances,,,,,,Deceased,,,,,,Episode,,,Title,,,Analysis,,,,,,Last,,,words,,,,,,Songs,,,Used,,,in,,,Promos,,,for,,,Episodes,,,,,,Timeline,,,,,,Transcripts,,,The,,,Vampire,,,Diaries:,,,A,,,Darker,,,Truth,,,,,,Bite,,,Sized,,,Bloodlines,,,Revealed,,,,,,Bitten,,,byFell,,,and,,,Matt,,,for,,,helpWell,,,you,,can,,send,,flowersIronically,,,after,,Kol,,and,,Klaus,,threatened,,to,,burn,,down,,the,,Gilbert,,House,,earlier,,in,,the,,season,,,Elena,,ultimately,,burns,,it,,down,,herself,,in,,this,,episode,,Re#ash,,,,Stakeout,,The,,Originals:,,PreviouslyDamon,,is,,still,,talking,,to,,Stefan,,about,,the,,entire,,flight,,home,,,Bonnie's,,talking,,about,,dropping,,the,,veil,,to,,this,,side,,and,,the,,otherElena's,,,,phone,,,,rings,,,,and,,,,it's,,,,Stefan,,,,telling,,,,her,,,,that,,,,Damon,,,,has,,,,found,,,,Bonnie,,,,and,,,,that,,,,there,,,,may,,,,be,,,,something,,,,they,,,,can,,,,do,,,,about,,,,JeremyIn,,the,,Gilbert,,House,,,Caroline,,is,,trying,,to,,scrape,,Kol's,,charred,,remains,,off,,the,,kitchen,,floor,,when,,she,,notices,,Elena,,and,,Stefan,,enter,,the,,houseShe,,,,goes,,,,to,,,,walk,,,,around,,,,,but,,,,screams,,,,when,,,,he,,,,grabs,,,,her,,,,leg.,,,,The,,Vampire,,Diaries,,-,,04x15,,-,,Stand,,by,,Me,,Subtitle,,Started:,,Sep/10/2009,,The,,Vampire,,Diaries,,,Season,,4,,,Episode,,15,,subtitles,,Status:,,Ongoing,,The,,Vampire,,Diaries,,-,,9.2/10,,Rate:Episode,,list,,and,,air,,dates,,Runtime:,,60,,mins,,Viewed,,Network:,,CW,,(US),,00:41:10,,58516,,Airs,,on:,,Thursday,,,,20:00,,TweetMulti,,Download,,Genre:,,Scripted,,,,,,Well,,,,,you,,,,can,,,,send,,,,flowers,,,,after,,,,you,,,,help,,,,me,,,,find,,,,Bonnie.",,,,Rebekah:,,,,"We,,,,have,,,,to,,,,find,,,,Katherine.",,,,Damon:,,,,"If,,,,there's,,,,one,,,,thing,,,,that's,,,,a,,,,guarantee,,,,in,,,,this,,,,miserable,,,,little,,,,world,,,,,it's,,,,that,,,,Katherine,,,,Pierce,,,,is,,,,goneShe,,,tries,,,to,,,"save",,,him,,,,and,,,looks,,,up,,,to,,,see,,,Shane,,,,and,,,says,,,she,,,will,,,do,,,whatever,,,it,,,takesRebekah,,,,appears,,,,and,,,,demands,,,,to,,,,know,,,,where,,,,the,,,,cure,,,,isDenmarkDominican,,RepublicEast,,GermanyEcuadorEgyptEl,,SalvadorEquatorial,,GuineaEstoniaEthiopiaFaroe,,IslandsFederal,,Republic,,oTogether,,,,,Damon,,,,and,,,,Rebekah,,,,learn,,,,an,,,,unexpected,,,,bit,,,,of,,,,recent,,,,history,,,,from,,,,VaughnShe,,,,tells,,,,Damon,,,,to,,,,put,,,,Jeremy's,,,,body,,,,on,,,,the,,,,couch,,,,before,,,,she,,,,starts,,,,rustling,,,,through,,,,cabinets.This,,,,continues,,,,the,,,,trend,,,,of,,,,one,,,,main,,,,character,,,,dying,,,,each,,,,seasonUpon,,,,the,,,,Island,,,,,Rebekah,,,,and,,,,Damon,,,,search,,,,for,,,,Bonnie,,,,and,,,,trade,,,,taunts,,,,over,,,,Silas,,,,when,,,,Damon,,,,suddenly,,,,grabs,,,,her,,,,still,,,,,an,,,,arrow,,,,embedded,,,,in,,,,her,,,,backSeason,,,,1,,,,Season,,,,2,,,,Season,,,,3,,,,Season,,,,4,,,,Character,,,,Appearances,,,,Unseen,,,,Characters,,,,TVD,,,,Deceased,,,,TO,,,,Deceased,,,,Vampire,,,,Werewolf,,,,Universe,,,,Locations,,,,Whitmore,,,,College,,,,Fell's,,,,Church,,,,Vampire's,,,,Tomb,,,,Wickery,,,,Bridge,,,,Mystic,,,,Falls,,,,Mystic,,,,Grill,,,,Mystic,,,,Falls,,,,High,,,,School,,,,Mystic,,,,Falls,,,,Hospital,,,,Mystic,,,,Falls,,,,Cemetery,,,,New,,,,Orleans,,,,French,,,,Quarter,,,,Davina's,,,,Room,,,,Mikaelson,,,,Mansion,,,,Rousseau's,,,,The,,,,Abattoir,,,,Residentials,,,,Gilbert,,,,House,,,,Salvatore,,,,Boarding,,,,House,,,,Forbes,,,,House,,,,Lockwood,,,,Mansion,,,,Klaus',,,,Family,,,,Mansion,,,,Alaric's,,,,Apartment,,,,Meredith's,,,,Apartment,,,,Gilbert,,,,Family,,,,Lake,,,,House,,,,Salvatore,,,,Estate,,,,Families,,,,Gilbert,,,,Family,,,,Salvatore,,,,Family,,,,Bennett,,,,Family,,,,Lockwood,,,,Family,,,,Forbes,,,,Family,,,,Mikaelson,,,,Family,,,,Donovan,,,,Family,,,,Fell,,,,Family,,,,Petrova,,,,Family,,,,morenomao,,,free,,,download,,,for,,,iphone,,,5And,,,then,,,,I,,,got,,,boned,,,by,,,my,,,vixen,,,nemesis,,,,Miss,,,Katherine,,,Pierce f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin Seibaa Index du Forum -> Partie semi-privée -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006